New Year. Pt.I.

   Hey everyone. The new year has started, so don't forget to write "13" instead of "12" when you sign the date. I always do...
   Anyway, I just wanted to share some pictures from the N.Y. night. My whole immediate family came over. Nadya and Yura came with Vesta from Moscow and Olya and Zhenya came from Nizhny Novgorod. Mom cooked as usual, she's a great cook. Yura and Zhenya made cocktails. But Vesta was in charge of the whole evening. Actually, she was in charge of the whole vacation, delegating us all the time. I know this is a cliche to say this, but my niece is the cutest little kid in the world. When the clock struck 12.00 and we all (by we all, I mean my sisters and I, =) I guess guys are to shy to sing along, party poopers ) started singing the hymn along with the chorus on the TV Vesta (unlike some people) joined right in... at the top of her lungs. I guess she favors her mom, she has quite a voice.
   So, our evening was fun. That is all for today, but later I will share the New Year Morning photos with you.
P.S. - I hope my family likes the pictures. Really, guys, I warned you...
P.S. 2. - I have exams coming up, so that is why it's taking so long for me to post the pictures. TTYL, guys.
Family.


Zhenya and Olya.

Yura, busy, busy, busy.

Nadine.


Lolo, helping out in the kitchen.
Olya, Zhenya, Yura with Vesta.

Saying goodbye to 2012.

Getting ready the champagne.

The President's New Year Message for 2013.

Blurry midnight.



Here is the singing part. We all love you Vesta!








0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Quote

“The gift of willingness is the only thing that stands between the quiet desperation of a disingenuous life and the actualization of unexpressed potential.” - Jim McDonald

«Я не то, что со мной случилось, я — то, чем я решил стать».

- Карл Густав Юнг

Twitter Updates